Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Looking for My Mojo


I'm looking for my Mojo
Does anyone know where it is? 
I must have left it somewhere,
Should I take a look in the fridge? 

It's mid week in July
and I can't seem to get out of bed. 
There's dust everywhere in my house,
and it's filling the large space in my head. 

I've got to find a way back
to the place that I know I was at
a place filled with great inspiration
filled with painting and fixing, this that.

So if you see my Mojo out there
please send it right back to me
It's taken my will to keep going
because it's taken my creativity.

-Lesley Litrento

 Just a little poem that I decided to write today.  Just mopped these floors again and can see them shining.  Gonna focus on the positive.....but hey, if you do find my Mojo.....will you pop it in the mail and send it back to me?!!  Have a great Wednesday! 

-The End-

8 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

The End? What the.....Oh no you don't! You are a very creative soul Lesley. I know you have it in you. We all hit a slump sometimes. I've been clearing out a lot lately, and changing things around. Sometimes just switching things up a bit is the spark we need. There is plenty of inspiration and support out here in blogland. I'm pulling for you.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for reassuring me Lesley. I know you put The End after every post. That one seemed so final. I felt like I was losing a friend. I know it's difficult to live through something like a flood, but the clouds will roll away soon, and you will find your mojo.

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Love it! At least, I'm assured that I'm normal, too :)

Sherry Hicks said...

Well we know you still have enough Moe Joe to write a poem and mop a floor to a shine! I feel it coming back your way as I write this comment! Thanks for stopping by my place hope Moe Joe shows up in the morning!
Sherry

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

It's the heat. It sucks the Mojo right out of you! I'm sure yours is on its way back to you as we speak ;-)

Jen T said...

I'm with Korrie..it's the heat, the HEAT is sucking it out of me too. This is the first week in a while that I've been motivated. I'll see if I can find used Mojo on Ebay..I'll forward the link to you. Jen

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Sending MOJO your way!

Journal Swag said...

I LOVE it! When you find it please send it to me after you're established firmly with it!

Hugs,
Sheila