Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Luckiest Turkey Of All

Here is the luckiest turkey in the world today...  Her name is "Liberty."  Can you imagine being so amazing, that you get chosen to fly to DC, meet the President of the United States, and have your life saved all in one day?!! 

Not to be gobbled up: With a wave of his hand President Barack Obama ceremonially pardoned Liberty, a 19-week old, 45-pound turkey, on Wednesday morning


Here is last year's pardon.  His name is "Courage."  Take a close look at this image.


I think that Sasha's t-shirt is more adorable than the turkey. Talk about upstaging!!!  I had to show this image too, just because of that t-shirt!!!  I originally found this image, thinking Courage was 2011's pardon. Silly me.  That t-shirt....love it.

Here is a little something a friend of mine posted on her Facebook page.  If you find any of this offensive, sorry.  It's all in good fun.  Which squares are your favorite? 



I am thankful for all the friends I have made this year through The Homeless Finch. May your day be filled with warmth and happiness. May your turkeys all turn out wonderful.  May your long lost drunk cousin not show up!!

!!!HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 comments:

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

I thought you were talking about "o" at first! lol Printing off the game to hand to the family....too funny!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I think "A Mystery Pie" and "Explosive Diarrhea" may go hand and hand. LOL