Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Sweetest Days of St. Valentine Series: Heart Shaped Cinnamon Buns for My Sweeties

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Here is what was served to my three wonderful Valentines today at breakfast...



Because ya gotta have heart.....All you really need is heart...  Happy Day People!

Thanks you to Poppies At Play for providing me this great idea.  I pinned this idea a while ago.  Did my own rendition of the idea that she shows.  Short cut....buy the canned cinnamon buns and just re-shape them. Fun, Quick Delicious!

Click this to go Straight to the Series...


I know that my Sweetest Days of St. Valentine's Series kinda fizzled here in the end.  It's been a little crazy here behind the scenes at The Homeless Finch and I just couldn't get to many of my great ideas. Oh well....maybe next year!  Thanks for sticking with me!!!  

Hey....can we be Valentine's???  
I'd like that...



-The End-

8 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Have a Happy Valentine's Day, Lesley.
xoxoRosemary

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Very cute!! Happy Valentine's Day, Lesley!

Ann said...

What a sweet breakfast for your valentines!!
Ann

Twice Nice said...

Happy Valentine's Day Lesley!

Kristin Dudish said...

This is so sweet in so many ways!
Happy Valentine's Day - Enjoy :)


Kristin

Cassie Bustamante said...

ok, you know how to speak to my heart with this one! i loooove cinnamon rolls.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Yum! That's the beauty of unfinished projects; they become next years blog posts! Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Such a fun idea. So cute to look at and so yummy to eat! Happy Valentine's Day!